TSC Futsal Champions League - 2015 Fall Session 1
TSC Futsal Champions League
Cost: $85 per session
Dates: 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 1/5
Location: Larson Middle School
- U8-U9 5:30-6:40pm
- U10-U12 6:40-7:50pm
- U13 and up 7:50-9:00pm
Please make sure your son/daughter has the following equipment:
- Non marking athletic shoes
- Gym shoes, indoor soccer shoes, futsal shoes are OK
- CLEATS ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!
- Shin guards
- Pumped up soccer ball
- The players do not have to be in the Club to participate.
LEAGUE SET UP
Players randomly select a number to be placed on one of two teams for a single 20 minute match. Individual players receive a score at the end of the match.
For example: Chelsea beat Manchester United 2-1.
- All the players on Chelsea would receive 5 pts, 3 pts for the win and 2 pts for the goals they scored
- All the players on Manchester United would receive 1 pt, 0 pts for the loss and 1 pt for the goal they scored
- Scores for individual players are recorded by on site manager
- The large group would then repeat the selection process for 3 matches
Emphasis is on FUN!!!
- Individual success through team success
- Always playing hard regardless of score
- Every point counts
- Never on one team for more than 20 minutes
- Even if player misses game(s), they can still win
- Individuals overall score is recorded for the session and top finishers get a prize